TECH-DRY EMULSION KR2 is an innovative admixture designed to be used during the manufacture of pressed concrete products including load-bearing blocks; decorative blocks; coloured blocks; and blocks for retaining walls and basements. When EMULSION KR2 is incorporated into pressed concrete products, the permeability to water and the occurrence of unsightly efflorescence is virtually eliminated. The use of EMULSION KR2 enhances the intrinsic quality of pressed concrete products by reducing the damage caused by weathering-related water uptake and efflorescence.
- Reduces water absorption and efflorescence by over 80%.
- Product remains permanently bonded to the substrate and cannot be washed out.
- Does not leave an oily residue on the masonry substrate.
- Easy to use in any existing processes.
- The degree of water resistance can be varied by changing the rate of addition.
- Water-based technology with no hazardous material emitted during use.
5L and 20L Containers
For quotes and shipping on larger quantities please email our office.
Dosage: The rate of addition depends on the specific mix design and the level of water repellency required. The usual dosage rate is approximately 0.5 litre of EMULSION KR2 per tonne (1000kg) of dry mix ingredients.