TECH-DRY PROTECTACRETE SOLVENT is a general-purpose penetrating sealer for a wide range of masonry building materials. The product is designed to penetrate into the capillaries of masonry surfaces and render the substrate water repellent. This water repellent zone reduces the absorption of water, or efflorescence, or water-borne staining materials, which are responsible for the bulk of the deterioration in masonry building materials.
PROTECTACRETE is recommended as a water repellent sealer for porous masonry building substrates such as natural stones, concrete block & pavers, clay bricks or terracotta, and tiles & grout.
The treatment will not significantly change the appearance of the masonry substrates and the vapour permeability. However, a slight darkening of the surface may occur for some substrates.
- Penetrates into substrate surface.
- Permanently bonds to the substrate with no peel or blister.
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation.
- Reduces water penetration, efflorescence and water-borne staining.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
- Easy application and cost effective.
5L and 20L Containers
For quotes and shipping on larger quantities please email our office.
Application BRUSH | ROLLER | SPRAY
Coverage 2 – 20m2 per coat depending on permeability of the substance.
Solvent Based and Water Based