TECH-DRY PROTECTASILANE 100 is used as a water repellent impregnate for concrete protection. It can deeply penetrate into the capillaries of concrete and render the substrate water repellent. This water repellent zone significantly reduces the absorption of water or efflorescence or other harmful salts such as chloride ions, which are responsible for the bulk of the deterioration in reinforced concrete. PROTECTASILANE 100 has been manufactured using a less volatile silane, which imparts less impact on the environment.
The treatment will not significantly change the appearance of the concrete and the vapour permeability. However, a slight darkening of the surface may occur for some substrates.
PROTECTASILANE 100 is recommended as a water repellent sealer for reinforced concrete or other concrete for concrete protection.
- 100% active with no hydrocarbon solvent used
- Ability to deeply penetrate into dense concrete.
- Permanently bonds to the concrete with no peel or blister.
- Forms UV, alkali stable and durable siloxane structure within concrete matrix.
- Reduces water penetration, efflorescence and harmful salts such as chloride ions.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
Available by Quotation or Distributor Only
Please see Distributor Page or email us for more information.
Application BRUSH | ROLLER | SPRAY
Coverage 2 – 5m2 per coat depending on permeability of concrete and penetration depth required.