TECH-DRY PROTECTASILANE is a high quality silane water repellent impregnate for masonry building materials. PROTECTASILANE is designed to deeply penetrate into the capillaries of masonry surfaces and render the substrate water repellent. This water repellent zone significantly reduces the absorption of water or efflorescence or other waterborne staining materials, which are responsible for the bulk of the deterioration in masonry building materials.
PROTECTASILANE is recommended as a water repellent sealer for concrete and other porous masonry building substrates such as stones, bricks, and ceramic tiles and grout.
The treatment will not significantly change the appearance of the masonry substrates and the vapour permeability. However, a slight darkening of the surface may occur for some substrates. Recommended Uses: S
- Penetrates into masonry substrate surface.
- Permanently bonds to the substrate with no peel or blister.
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation.
- Reduces water penetration, efflorescence and water-borne staining.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
- Easy application and cost effective.
Available by Quotation or Distributor Only
Please see Distributor Page or email us for more information.
Application BRUSH | ROLLER | SPRAY
Coverage 2 – 20m2 per coat depending on permeability of the substance.