TECH-DRY EARTH BINDER is an acrylic-based sealer used to dust-seal and strengthen the internal or external surfaces of earth structures. The product penetrates the capillaries of earth substrate surfaces providing the substrate with a dust-sealing effect and surface abrasion resistance. The treatment will not significantly change the surface appearance and the vapour permeability of the earth buildings. However, a slight sheen or darkening of the surface may occur for some earth structures.
EARTH BINDER can also be used as a primer before rendering for earth buildings or other porous substrates, to strengthen the surface and to improve the adhesion of the render. Due to the pure acrylic formation, EARTH BINDER can be used in wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Must be diluted with water before use.
- Water-based non-toxic formulation
- Penetrates into the masonry substrate surface with no peel or blister.
- Provides dust-sealing and surface abrasion resistant effects.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
- Improves strength and adhesion of earth substrates before rendering.
- Easy application and cost effective
5L and 20L Containers
For quotes and shipping on larger quantities please email our office.
Application: Roller | Spray
Coverage: 1 – 10m2 per litre per coat depending on the permeability of the surface and the degree of dust sealing required.