TECH-DRY EARTH BONDING EMULSION has been specifically formulated to dust seal and strengthen the internal surfaces of earth structures. The product is designed to penetrate into the capillaries of earth surfaces providing the substrate with dust sealing effects. A diluted solution of EARTH BONDING EMULSION is used to dust proof and strengthen the surfaces of friable earth structures to increase the abrasion resistance of walls. The treatment will not significantly change the surface appearance and the vapour permeability of the earth buildings. However, a slight sheen or darkening of the surface may occur for some earth structures.
EARTH BONDING EMULSION can also be used as an admixture in mud renders to significantly increase the strength and adhesion of the mud render.
Must be diluted with water before use.
- Water-based non-toxic formulation
- Penetrates into the masonry substrate surface with no peel or blister.
- Provides dust-sealing and surface abrasion resistant effect.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
- Improve strength, flexibility and adhesion of earth render if used in the render.
- Easy application and cost effective.
5L and 20L Containers
For quotes and shipping on larger quantities please email our office.
Application: Roller | Spray
Coverage: 1 – 10m2 per litre per coat depending on the permeability of the surface and the degree of dust sealing required.
Internal Use Only