TECH-DRY LIMESTONE EMULSION is a water-based silicone water repellent and surface binder for Australian limestone. It is a non-caustic and user-friendly product, which is designed to penetrate deeply into the capillaries of limestone surfaces and render the substrate water repellent and strengthen the surface. This water repellent zone significantly reduces the absorption of water or other water-borne staining materials which are responsible for the bulk of the deterioration in limestone buildings. Unlike other sealers, the treatment with LIMESTONE EMULSION will not significantly change the appearance and the vapour permeability of the limestone substrate.
LIMESTONE EMULSION is recommended as a water repellent sealer for permeable Australian limestone. It may also be suitable for other types of limestone substrates.
- Water-based emulsion with no volatile hydrocarbon solvents.
- Penetrates deeply into the limestone surface.
- Bonds to the substrate with no peel or blister and provides surface dust binding.
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation.
- Reduces water penetration and water-borne staining and strengthens surface.
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance and vapour permeability.
- Non-caustic and user-friendly formula.
Application BRUSH | ROLLER | SPRAY
Coverage 0.5 – 2M2 per litre per coat depending on permeability of the substrate.