TECH-DRY DAMP COURSE FLUID is a silane/siloxane-based impregnant specifically formulated to permeate into wet walls. Once impregnated into a course of brickwork, DCF reacts with the minerals present to form a durable polysiloxane damp course which permanently stops rising salt damp.
Tech-Dry Damp Course Fluid was developed and tested at the Victoria University of Technology Building Protection Science Unit. It has been used in over 30,000 successful damp course installations Australia-wide, both in domestic and commercial properties, as well as some important heritage buildings since 1982.
Product has been used successfully in Australia to treat Rising Damp and Salt Attack for over 30 years.
- Penetrates deeply into bricks, mortar and other masonry substrates.
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation.
- Reduces water penetration, salt migration and other water-borne staining.
- Non-dangerous, non-corrosive and non-toxic formulation.
- Easy application and cost-effective.
5L and 20L Containers Available.
For quotes and shipping on larger quantities please email our office.
Application: TECH-DRY DIY APPLICATION KIT
5L per Lineal metre of Stone / Double Brick
2L per Lineal metre of Single Brick
Please see blog post on Rising Damp and Salt Attack for recommendations prior to and post-treatment.