TECH-DRY TIMBER WATER REPELLENT is a water-based user-friendly sealer based on silicone for treating outdoor timber. It penetrates into timber grains rendering the timber surface water repellent.
TIMBER WATER REPELLENT significantly reduces the absorption of water which is responsible for the bulk deterioration of timber substrates.
TIMBER WATER REPELLENT is recommended as a water repellent sealer for outdoor timber. It may also be used to treat other neutral substrates such as fabric/paper, permeable stones, and polymer render.
- Fast water beading effect after application
- Water-based, non-toxic, and non-caustic formulation.
- Bonds to the substrate with no peeling.
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation.
- Reduces water absorption and water-borne staining.
- Does not significantly change surface appearance and vapour permeability.
APPLICATON: BRUSH | ROLLER | SPRAY
Coverage: 5-10m2 per litre