Platon is a rugged, double- dimpled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) membrane that keeps foundations, cellars and retaining walls dry. Platon creates an impermeable barrier and air gap, allowing concrete to breathe whilst controlling moisture.
Platon keeps wet soil / backfill away from the wall. Any moisture that may find its way past the membrane is carried to the footing drain by the air gap drainage path. This dries out the wall in a way that no other technology can match.
Because the membrane is only fixed to the wall at the top, the wall can crack, shift and settle over the years without affecting Platon’s remarkable performance.
Platon is commonly used to waterproof Block Walls, Poured Concrete Walls , existing foundations and Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF).
It can be used for retaining walls, built-up flower beds, cellars, culverts and many other applications.
- Easily bridge 5-10mm cracks
- Double dimple design provides a smooth, low drag, solid side surface.
- Excellent protection board for other types of waterproofing
- Can be installed rapidly and in all weather conditions
- 30 year product warranty
- Environmentally Responsible; made from Recycled (post consumer waste) High Density Polyethylene
- Chemically inert; it will not leach into soil or air
1.65m height x 20m Length
1.98m height x 20m Length
Speedclips – to affix to the wall (1 Pack of 65 included with each roll purchase)
Platon Moulding Strip 2m Lengths