Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This promotion commences on 24th September 2018 and closes on 30th November 2018 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is only open to residents of South Australia aged 18 years or older who purchase Tech-Dry SA Penetrating Sealers from the nominated retailer. Receipt of purchase must be attached to fully completed entry and deposited into entry box at Newton Building and Landscape Supplies. (Entrants).
4. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate facilities) of the Promoter and its agencies directly associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. The prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The draw will take place at Newton Building and Landscape Supplies, 28-30 Papagni Avenue, Newton SA 5074 on Monday 3rd December 2018. The prize winner will be contacted by phone only using contact details provided in their entry. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first (1) valid entry drawn from all entries received during the Promotional Period will be deemed the winner and will win one (1) $250.00 prepaid Visa card.
7. The total prize is valued at $250.00. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
8. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize.
9. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. In the event that the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher/gift card, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher/ gift card. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / gift card that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of the prize subject to the standard terms and conditions and guidelines of the service provider.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
11. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the promotion and/or (g) redemption of the prize.
13. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
17. The Promoter is Ace Waterproofing Pty Ltd, 244 Payneham Road, PAYNEHAM SA 5070